Philodendron spiritus-sancti

I found a photo in my files of the inflorescence of Philodendron spiritus-sancti.  I normally file these with the name of the person that sent the photo but this one only has the name of the plant.  I'm not even certain this is P. spiritus-sancti but would like to ask if any of you sent this?  I'd like to use the photo on my site with credit to the owner but need to know who took it!

Thanks!

Steve
www.ExoticRainforest.com

GIF image