Re: Cyrtosperma growing media suggestions...

  • Subject: Re: Cyrtosperma growing media suggestions...
  • From: <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 20:01:05 +0000

Dear Adam,

Go for it!  Let us know how they do!

Good Growing.

Julius

Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 11:22:12 -0400
From: epiphyte1@earthlink.net
To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Cyrtosperma growing media suggestions...

I don't recall if anyone has mentioned it yet, but has anyone tried the "mesh" pots for aquatic aroids? I would imagine these would be beneficial to allow for better circulation through the pot and media. I think they are more commonly used for water lilies so would think they would apply perfectly toward aroids. I have a Montrichardia in need of repotting and I am going to give it a try.

Adam