unknown aroid ID

  • Subject: unknown aroid ID
  • From: david bröderbauer <david_dav44@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 10:19:23 +0200

Dear Aroiders,
I need your help in the identification of an Anchomanes species which grows in the botanical garden of Vienna. It was collected in Angola and is identified as Anchomanes welwitschii. Thus, it probably should be Anchomanes difformis var. welwitschii. But to me it rather looks like Anchomanes dalzielii.

Can anyone identify this species or has some suggestions?

The link:

David Bröderbauer

Windows Live: Freunde erhalten Ihre MySpace-, Bebo- und Facebook-Updates, wenn sie Ihnen E-Mails schreiben.
Aroid-L mailing list