Re: Philodendron ID help

Sherry, there are a number of hybrids including some found in nature that looks like this.  This one appears to be the one often sold as "Philodendron Ecuador" but I can't be positive.  I have been given cuttings of at least three that are very similar and all had Philodendron bipennifolium as one of the parents.

Steve Lucas
www.ExoticRainforest.com

Sherry Gates wrote:
Hi everyone,
  Hope everybody's doing great.   I have this plant, which I bought a few years ago from NSExotics.  For some reason, my e-mail refuses to send anything to their e-mail address.  I don't recall it having a name, other than maybe Thai hybrid ( ?).  Do any of y'all have any idea of the name of this Philodendron?  I don't have a picture of an inflorescense so far.  The leaf in the picture is 19in. (48.3 cm) long x 9 in. (22.9 cm) wide.   It's a great plant and I'd sure love to know its' name.
                             Thanks and hope someone knows,
                                    Take care everyone,  Sherry
                                                                    TheTropix@msn.com

begin:vcard