Cyrtosperma growing media suggestions...

  • Subject: Cyrtosperma growing media suggestions...
  • From: "mossytrail" <mossytrail@hctc.com>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 15:40:44 -0800

Yes, people are notorious for that.  One of my labmates used
to work in the pet trade, and buyers were the same way for
him.  They would, for example, buy an exotic crayfish.  Next
day, they would return the crayfish, with the complaint, "it
ate all my fish."  He would reply, "you may recall, we told
you it would eat fish."  They would then say, "yes, but I
didn't think you were serious."

Um...if he wasn't serious, he wouldn't have told them.