From: Marek Argent abri1973@wp.pl
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 06:00:10 +0200
To: aroid-l@www.gizmoworks.com
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Dracontium sp ID please

Dear Dan,

I have posted the photos of your unid. Dracontium to the ID Center:

The link to photobucket requires a password known only to you, so nobody
can see the photos.

Btw1: you typed "amazoense" and I sometimes make a different mistake
"amazonenese" :)

Btw2: What is Amarygia? Is it a cross of Amaryllis and a different genus?