Re: Dracontium sp ID please

  • Subject: Re: Dracontium sp ID please
  • From: "Marek Argent" <abri1973@wp.pl>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 06:00:10 +0200

Dear Dan,
I have posted the photos of your unid. Dracontium to the ID Center:
The link to photobucket requires a password known only to you, so nobody can see the photos.
Btw1: you typed "amazoense" and I sometimes make a different mistake "amazonenese" :)
Btw2: What is Amarygia? Is it a cross of Amaryllis and a different genus?