Re: Chirality - Flanders and Swann

  • Subject: Re: Chirality - Flanders and Swann
  • From: Theodore Held <oppenhauser2001@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:33:01 -0400

Don,

How interesting that someone on this list besides me is familiar with
this song. I say familiar in the sense that I have the recording and
remembered it right away when I read the lyrics. But I had not thought
of it in quite some time. Thanks for bringing it to mind again.

For the rest of the afternoon I'll be humming, "Mud, mud, glorious
mud, nothing quite like it for cooling the blood."

Ted.