Re: Chirality - Flanders and Swann

  • Subject: Re: Chirality - Flanders and Swann
  • From: Don Martinson <llmen@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:24:40 -0500

"So follow me, follow. Down to the hollow.
And there let us wallow in glorious mud."

I was introduced to Flanders and Swann many years by a animal physiologist
with whom I was working as Project Assistance when I was an undergraduate at
the University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee.  They could make us laugh without
resorting to crude language!  But I guess I date myself.

Don Martinson
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

mailto:llmen@wi.rr.com