Re: Philodendron hybrid

  • Subject: Re: Philodendron hybrid
  • From: Brian Williams <pugturd@windstream.net>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 15:37:43 -0400

 I first saw the plant at both Ron Weeks nursery and Tricia Franks home. Tricia gave me a nice large top cutting off her plant. I then tracked down it had been breed by Bob See. I was unable to find any info on the breeding of the plant or if he had put another name to it. So I sold the plant as Philo Bob See hybrid for many years. If I were to guess. I would think the plant was a hybrid of Philo lacerum or radiatum crossed with something with a narrower leaf maybe subhastatum or such. Just a guess on how it might have been made.