Re: Philodendron hybrid

  • Subject: Re: Philodendron hybrid
  • From: Tom Croat <Thomas.Croat@mobot.org>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 01:46:45 +0000

Dear John:

I knew of only the green form. I received a piece from Jim  Bloom and just recently I was remined of this because we were looking at a living collection that I got from Jim many years ago. Jim was an interesting guy.  He started out collecting snakes or frogs and later turned to plants, a great move. He collected lots of things including guns. I guess he has passed because I have not heard about him in years.

Tom