Re: Helicodiceros muscivorus

Hi Diane,

Thanks for your information on Helicodiceros muscivorus. A cold
greenhouse is exactly what I have in fact. I will see if Avon Bulbs
Catalogue is online, but if it isn't, is there an address or phone
number where one could obtain a copy, as well as information on the
'Bulb Newsletter'?

Again, thanks for taking the time to post this information. :)

Take Care,

Doug

Douglas Burdic
dburdic@presys.com