Jungle Plants

Hello to all:
I am a new "listee" as of yesterday and this is my first attempt at a
mailing list.
I have been collecting various Aroids now for about 9 months and I can't

seem to get enough of them, specifically the large leaf varieties. I
have not had the best of luck in locating a number of the plants I
desire to add to the collection.
I obtained a few from Glasshouse Works but I didnt realize that they
were going to be so tiny. Novice mistake.
Is there anyone who knows how or where I could possibly obtain any of
the following:
Xanthasoma Sagittifillium
Philo Sagittifilium
Philo Imperialis
Philo Evecherii
Philo Evansii
Philo Magnificum
Philo Speciosium
Alocasia Odora
Alocasia Macrorhiza

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Thank You.
Sean
smsims@connectnet.com