Re: Typhonium (giganteum) behaviour

Dear Wilbert;
	Does your observation include Typhonium giganteum? My plants get
bigger each year (including the tubers) and mulitply. I only grow these
outdoors in my cold climate garden. And they are consistently incredibly
late in rising. I usually get 'antsy' thinking they have finally died the
previous winter. Of course I only grow a few species, but this one  has a
very short growth period.
	Thanks and	Best		Jim W.

James W. Waddick          		Voice: 816 746 1949
8871 NW Brostrom Rd                  	E-MAIL: jim-jim@swbell.net
Kansas City MO 64152 		Fax: 816 746 1939
Zone 5/6 -
Winter low  -10=B0F
Summer high +100=B0F