Re: Genera of Araceae

I've often been frustrated by floods of "XYZ is so wonderful" on
mailing lists, but it seems not enough good has been said of
Genera_of_Araceae (or my mail server is backed up).  I received
my copy on Saturday and was quite impressed.  The book is
absolutely wonderful.  The ".pdf" on cdrom in the back cover was
a great idea as well.  It installed hassle free and will save
wear and tear on the book.  Bravo to all involved.  Rumor has
it that the IAS still has copies...

- Todd