Re: Seattle Area Aroiding?

>Aroiders,
>
>I am headed to Victoria, BC this weekend, returning late next week via
>Seattle.  Is anyone aware of good plant places to visit within reasonable
>distance of the Seattle airport?  I have a four hour layover there on the
>return trip late next week.

Ooooh!  Four hours you say?  I was just out to Seattle and had a chance to
visit Heronswood Nursery (Dan Hinkley, et al.).  I spent 2 hrs exploring
their display gardens and sales area.
A great place to visit, but you have to ferry across from Edmonds (north
suburb of Seattle) to Kingston, so not knowing where the Seattle airport is
and from my experience on their freeway system (crowded), this might not be
feasible for you.  However, for more information, you can visit their web
site at:  www.eskimo.com/~mcalpin/heron/heron.html

Good Luck.

Don Martinson