Re: Re. M."warmingii"

Hi Peter

Thanks for the information.  I will go down to the greenhouse and add
yet another label to the pot.  Isn't taxonomy wonderful? :)  It's
actually quite an attractive plant - I  must find out the original
source of it - they might know where it originated.

What sort of aroids do you grow?

Nick Miller
Rotorua, New Zealand.