Re: Anthurium 'Small Talk'

>Does anyone know the parentage of Anthurium 'Small Talk'?  I've got the
>pink form of this cultivar that is fantastic.  Small plant in a 3" pot
>with six inflorescences.  Flowers are of a very saturated "Pepto-Bismol"
>pink.

Mark,
Sounds like a very nice plant.  I have looked in several of my catalogs and
do not see it listed.  If you can give me some details on the source of
your plant - as far back as possible...  I will recheck and delve further.
It sounds like one I would like to have in my collection...
Congratulations!
Dewey

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut
THE PHILODENDRON PHREAQUE