dracunculus hardiness/ Neighborly Reply

Hi Stacy,
    My garden is located in Southern Indiana, not that far south from
you. Only about 30 miles north and west from Louisville, KY. Listed as
zone 6 here, but get zone 5 frequently.
    I have two forms of Arum italicum in the garden and have had for
years. Both do very well. Arum maculata- again two forms- has done well
for some years. I do not have, but neighbors do, Arum dracunculus and it
seems to do well for them. Do not know if Fraser's Thimble Farms is on
this list, but he has a goodly selection of Arums in his catalog over in
Canada. Perhaps he could comment on hardiness of his different Arum
species. That I would also be interested in seeing.
    Gene Bush     Munchkin Nursery    So IN    Zone 6a