Re: Arum maculatum

    Thanks for the correction. Should have checked before sending the
message. No spell checker for Latin. I was, indeed referring to Arum
maculatUM. I have not seen the book by Peter, only have the 3 pages in
Deni Brown's book. Could you please post the full name of the book and
the author along with information for purchasing the book you are
referring to here?
    Thank you, Gene
     Gene Bush    Munchkin Nursery    Southern Indiana     Zone 6a