Re: Acorus tatorinowii

Jim:  The Flora of China has three species but I can't read the Chinese
to see how they differ.  I have in my box to take home tonight what the
collector (Henk v.d. Werff) thinks are two distinct species that he
collected in Vietnam recently.  I will see.

        Tom

--
Thomas B. Croat, Ph.D.
P.A. Schulz Curator of Botany