Re: FW: New website and E-mail address--Kaichen

>Received the following information from Chen Yi of Kaichen Greenhouse, China
>
>Clarence

Wasn't there some problem with material obtained from this nursery this
past year - regarding health and proper identification.  I certainly don't
want to besmirch them if there is no reason for it, but does anyone have
any information on this?

Don Martinson
Milwaukee, Wisconsin