Re: FW: New website and E-mail address--Kaichen

I do not believe that there was undue problems with identification.
Identification is always difficult when dealing with new material. None of
the material I received had any sign of disease. I tried the new Web site
and was surprised that the name was changed from Kaichen. Is there still a
Kaichen operated by someone else?

Iza Goroff
Whitewater Wisconsin  zone 4b