RE: Kaichen Website

Actually, this could be your internet service provider or traffic in your
country and could have absolutely nothing to do with your own computer.
Yes, you should try again (as should anyone else having troubles), but if
it does no better, you may have to look outside your computer to find the
problem.
         Les