Subject: Re: typhonium
Author:  <> at mailgate
Date:    10/20/98 10:03 AM

        Thanks for your comments on the typhoniums.  I am assuming by your
comments that T. divaricatum and T. roxburgii look identical in flower from
a couple of feet away and the only way to tell is to examine their sex
organs when in flower.  Is this correct?
Tony Avent
Plant Delights Nursery @
Juniper Level Botanic Garden
9241 Sauls Road
Raleigh, NC  27603  USA
Minnimum Winter Temps 0-5 F
Maximum Summer Temps 95-100F
USDA Hardiness Zone 7b
phone 919 772-4794
fax  919 662-0370
"I consider every plant hardy until I have killed it least
three times" - Avent