Subject: Re: typhonium
Author:  <aroid-l@mobot.org> at mailgate
Date:    10/20/98 10:03 AM

Alistair:

        Thanks for your comments on the typhoniums.  I am assuming by your
comments that T. divaricatum and T. roxburgii look identical in flower from
a couple of feet away and the only way to tell is to examine their sex
organs when in flower.  Is this correct?

Tony Avent
Plant Delights Nursery @
Juniper Level Botanic Garden
9241 Sauls Road