Anthurium hybrids

Dear all,

I took four small plantlets from an anthurium hybrid, and grew them in a
propagator. I think it's strange that each plantlet produced  new leaves
at the same time and some months later each one produced a flower at the
same time. Is this because the're clones, are they a new synchronised
hybrid or is it just coincidence ?

Also the parent plant produced two flowers 18 months ago,  I gave it to
a friend who lives in a cold house, the flowers are still in good
condition . Is this a record of longevity ?

David (U.K.)   dave
David Thornton