I posted the following note on Arisaema-L but did not get any answer. Maybe
because A. fimbriatum is a tropical species suited for warm greenhouse
I am looking for information on Arisaema fimbriatum.
- How is the underground stem? Is it tuberous or rhizomatous?
- Is the species evergreen (continuous growth) or deciduous (annual growth)?
- How many leaves? How many leaflets?
- How are the colours of the spathe-tube and limb?
- And, eventually, any information about the wild origin of the specimen(s)
you are cultivating?
Brussels, Belgium, zone 8.
Other Mailing lists |
Author Index |
Date Index |
Subject Index |