Re: rharias: Re: Anthurium hybrids

> If anyone out there in Aroidland has a named Anthurium hybrid
> with parentage and you've never seen it listed anywhere, please e-mail me
> the name and cross so I can add it to my record, I'd appreciate it so
> much that I might be persuaded to print my entire list to Aroid-L

 Robert, I would be happy to post your hybrid list in The Anthurium Primer
on the IAS site. I and others have tried to get a hybrid registration for
Anthurium for many years and can never seem to get it off of the ground. If
you go back in Aroideana ( i can't remember the issue off hand) there is a
list of published hybrids up to that point. It does not include much of the
cut flower hybrids from Hawaii, but it is a start.

Hawaii does keep a registry of cut flower anthuruim but I am not sure who
maintains it. maybe the Univ. of Hawaii? I took pictures of several foliage
hybrids at the Show in sept. and am working on getting those posted to TAP
also.

Neil

http://www.aroid.org/TAP