FC Distribution 1999 - Seeds & Bulbs for friends

Dear friends,
in the last year 1998 my third distribution of seeds and bulbs had success:
I have sent stuff to more than 40 friends.
Also this year I have seed and some bulbs to distribute (less than in 1998).
Most items are in little quantity and it is possible that I can't
satisfy all.
Althought offer in exchange is very, very appreciated, it is not
necessary (I know what is to have nothing to give in exchange!!).
Please, don't hurt if I don't accept the plants you offer: may be I have
already them or don't love them, but your offer is appreciated in the same
way both if I accept it or not.
You should only understand that the people that gave me plants, literature
or support in the past, will have the priority in the choice.
I am particulary searching (but be not frightened and don't laugh):

          Bulblets of Cardiocrinums
          Veltheimia capensis
          Disa (wild)

Most of the my seeds are from plants of wild documented origin, free
pollination but very low possibility of hybridation.

Rules to apply:

- Don't use absolutely the Re function of your software!!!!!
- Type in the subject row of the message:  FC distribution 98
- I cannot give any kind of certificates for the bulbs; specially the
Australian and NZ people should be aware of it: better seeds.
- Money is not requested.
- Remember for future reference the FC### and give it to anyone you give
plants that are grown from my seeds.
- The requests should be sent to my E-mail address;
- They should come to me before 14th October, but from 16th Oct to 7th
November I will be in Nepal and I will answer and send most confirmations
and items only beginning from the second half of November: please be
- Please, to help me you should:
        in the message first give your name and post address
        give genus, species, and FC###;
	  best when you use the copy/paste function from the text of my list
        at the end eventually your comunications
- Remember to give your snail-mail address!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the list is bad formatted on your screen, try to set "fixed with" if

This is the list :

Albuca		altissima		1193
Alstroemeria	pulchella		xxx
Anomatheca		laxa			483
Bellevalia		brevipedicellata	853
Cyclamen      	graecum		881
Cyclamen		hederifolium	210
Cypella		coelestis		xxx
Eryrhronium		dens-canis		1023
Fritillaria		obliqua		1059
Fritillaria   	messanensis		207 Sicily
Fritillaria   	messanensis		802 Greece
Fritillaria		mess. atlantica   302
Fritillaria		tenella		xxx
Fritillaria   	armena		xxx
Fritillaria		davisii		1060
Fritillaria		michailovskii	907
Fritillaria		pontica		xxx
Fritillaria		involucrata		xxx
Juno			magnifica		1104
Gynandriris		sisirhynchium	415 Marettimo Is.
Gynandriris		sisirhynchium	475 Lampedusa Is.
Gynandriris		sisirhynchium	214 Messina
Habranthus		tubispathus		xxx
Habranthus		macranthus		xxx
Habranthus		andersonii		439
Habranthus		commersonianus	xxx
Habranthus		longistylus		xxx
Habranthus		gracilifolius	xxx
Habranthus		sp			xxx
Hyacynthoides	hispanica algeriensis 316 Morocco
Merendera		sobolifera		xxx	bulblets
Muscari		commutatum		518
Muscari		spritzendorferi	854	Crete
Muscari		neglectum		xxx