joan carter

Hello this is Brian Williams. I am looking for a aroid collector I think
named Joan Carter. She is said to have a huge collection and live in
Louisville KY. I found out about her on my trip to Glasshouse works they said
I should visit her. I have looked every were and called everyone named Joan
Carter. She was going to donate alot of her collection to the Louisville
Botanical Garden.  But the govenor sold the land to his friend and it never
happened. If anyone knows her please send me a E-mail . THANK YOU