B and T seeds

Hello this is Brian Williams I thought alot of you would be interested in
this list I got from BT world seeds. They are plants I was interested in on
their list and e-mailed them wanting to know the price in american dollars. I
thought the prices were a little steap for seeds and bulbs but I do not think
I have many other choices. Some of these plants I already have a just wanted
to see their prices like Dracunculusvulgaris and Xanthosoma brasiliense. I
have bought a Typhenodorum Lindleyanum from them and it is doing great. I
asked them about 2 or 3 years a go to get me some seeds and now they sell
them all the time. But you have to grow it from seed.

We don't send plants to the USA, we can send bulbs at your risk (very very
rarely the USDA will hold up a consignment).

There are approx. US $1.60 in 1 UK pound

quanity  name
 1           Aglaonema 'Purple Stem' C135 1,000 seeds for US $220
1           Alocasia aequiloba  p:16 (We can send a 'bulb') 1 bulb US $26
1           Amorphophallus galbra   b:15      1 bulb $25
1           Amorphophallus paeoniifolius A10     1 packet seeds $16
1           Dracunculus muscivorus  b:12               1 bulb $20
1           Dracunculus vulgaris  A5,10b:20    1 packet seeds $8, 10 bulbs
1           Eminium rauwolfii   b:23,10b:183     1 bulb $38
1           Eminium spiculatum  A11      1 packet seeds $18
1           Typhonium trilobatum  A10     1 packet seeds $16
1           Xanthosoma brasiliense b:8    1 bulb $13
1           Biarum tenuifolium    b:8          1 bulb $13
1           Symplocarpus foetidus   A5     1 packet seeds $8

Best wishes,

Matthew Sleigh

B & T World Seeds
34210 Olonzac