Anthurium hybrids

have a batch of seedlings,from a Tom Croat X done 10 years ago,
T.C.782, papillilaminum x  dressleri .Peter Sargent pollinated the plant
about 18 months ago,and cannot remember if anything else was in flower at
the time.But it looks like Anth. splendidum might have been involved
somewhere !IN this F2 batch some look like both parents, but a few look to
have a lot of splendidum in them.
Another excellent hybrid done here in Queensland,Australia is
splendidum x crystallinum,[Equatorial Exotics]
We have 4 other plants with just T.C.nos. could anyone help me with the