Seeds of Anchomanes giganteum

Dear Aroid'ers,

one of my Anchomanes giganteum plants is making a nice seedhead
with some 100+ berries, which are about to ripen within two weeks,
as the formerly white fruits are now turning to a gently light-violett color
and are becoming soft .
I already checked some berries and it seems, that probably all of
them will contain a seed.

Wherever possible I would like to trade them for Amorphophallus spp.
(except A. konjac), other Anchomanes spp., Dracontium spp. or
Pseudodracontium spp. (seeds, corms, ...).
If there will be some left after trading [hopefully not ;-)  ] I will send
them anyway for free to anyone interested (please include your
complete postal address in your e-mail !), on a first-come-first-save
basis, and a maximum of 4 seeds each. Dead-line will be Monday,
October 17th. Seeds will be sent during that week or as temperatures
will allow it.

In order not to make the same mistake as I regrettably did with some
A. titanum seeds last year, I would like to ask you what methods of
shipping these seeds would protect them best:
1.) The whole berry in peat or at the air ?
2.) Only the seed, cleaned from the fruit pulp, in peat or at the air ?
3.) Shall I add any fungicide to the berry or the seed as well ?
Any help is most appreciated.

Secondly, on Timothy Chapman's homepage I saw this species
written as "Anchomanes giganteus" - so my question: what latin
genus does Anchomanes have ? [my latin knowledges are some 15
years old ...].

Best wishes and have a pleasant autumn !

Bj»rn Malkmus