Amorphophallus campanulatus?

Hello all!

I wonder if A. campanulatus is the same as A. paeoniifolius. I saw a
picture of the campanulatus' inflorescence and it was identical to that one
of A. paeoniifolius.

Also, there seems to be much confusion around leaf sizes of A-phalli...
every text that I read says different sizes for these plants! The last one
I saw says that A. konjac may reach 2.5 meters... I always thought this
species was small... at least smaller than A. paeoniifolius (which I read
that can reach only 2 meters)...
What is the largest species of these two, afterall? And what's the size
that they can get?

Thanks for any info,