Re: Amorphophallus campanulatus?

Miguel.

First of all.....  A. paeoniifolius is an older name and therefore takes
precedence....  They are the same.

As far as size is concerned...  It all depends on who is doing the growing
and under what conditions.  I have had A. paeoniifolius up to twelve feet
with a corresponding canopy.  I do not think A. konjac will get that
high....  but, it depends on the grower, how old the tuber is and several
other factors.

Overall...  I think I would bet on A. paeoniifolius being the larger of the
two.
Dewey

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut
THE PHILODENDRON PHREAQUE