RE: Amorphophallus campanulatus?

Dewey is right. All in all A. paeoniifolius (indeed the prioritised name
over A. campanulatus) is bulkier than A. konjac. The internal tissue of the
tuber is much denser, hence the fact that the tuber weights much more at
maturity. The leaf of A. konjac does not get much higher than 2 meter (which
is an exception already). Of course, the inflorescence of konjac is longer
because of the long peduncle (cheating!). More phalloid phun in Aroideana
Vol. 19.

Wilbert H.