Re: Amorphophallus campanulatus?

Not certain on taxonomy, but here in tropical Australia I have seen
A.paeoniifolius over 2m high with a spread leaf approx 2.5m. these plants
were in the ground and produced 10 infloresences last year.
Also have a few A.konjac growing in a new bed in the full sun and they are
small [50 cms]
Curator Whyanbeel Arboretum.M.Pascall.