visiting florida and Dewey Fisk

Hello this is Brian Williams I just got in from Florida last night and
finally potted all the new plants I got.  The hurricane never hit us we were
lucky but it did hit Dewey's house no serious damage just a lot of water and
fallen branches.  Well, I have never met a plant person I did not like and
Dewey was great he has every aroid I could ever think of and more.  He gave
me a lot of plants extra for free and it was great to talk to someone as bad
as me about collecting aroids.  I learnt a lot and hopefully will be able to
visit him again and spend more time and money.  I know Dewey will read this
so thanks for all the plants and information, and good luck with the water in
the yard. THANK YOU a lot