Re: Fw: Anchomanes gigantea

-----Original Message-----
From: rharias@juno.com <rharias@juno.com>
To: ju-bo@msn.com <ju-bo@msn.com>
Date: Tuesday, October 19, 1999 10:04 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: Anchomanes gigantea

Dear Friend,
Wilbert will probably clear this up, but my guess (GUESS, mind you!) is that
this is a typo error in some paper, and that it can be cleared up if one can
find out from the literature where/when the species was first described, the
original paper`s author will be the correct name after the species.   I do
not have acess to this paper here, but perhaps Wilbert or Pete at Kew can
check and let us know.