Re: new photos of interesting aroid on ID page

Well it seems that my suspicions were right about it being a Colocasia.
It's good news that it spreads wildly but bad news for us in the north who
would hope to have it spend a winter in a paper bag.  Oh well, this will
probably be one stoloniferous plant I'd be willing to give some space

So the next question is...  how long before we civilians can get one?