Arisaema ringens 'Puto' How deep to plant bulb? & beneficial Nematodes

Hi Aroiders,
How deep should I plant Arisaema ringens 'Puto' bulbs? 'The American
Horticultural Society Enclyclopedia of Garden Plants' 1990 suggests 6
inches deep. It has never bloomed since I purchased it in 1993. I
believe that I had them planted too deep plus in too much shade.

Also has anyone had any experience with beneficial Nematodes which would
get rid of weevils, borers, fleas, grubs and root-knot? Do I wait until
next spring to apply beneficial Nematodes after the ground warms up to
about 50 F? Who is a reliable source of beneficial Nematodes? Where do I
place an order in advance since beneficial Nematodes have to be lab
grown?
I used the Milky Spore last year for the Japanese beetles.
Thanks for your help,
Judy Bauer
US plant zone 7
Charlotte NC area