soil bugs & anole lunch

I looked in a couple Alocasia pots in my greenhouse today and saw some little soil bugs - approximately 1-2 mm in size at max.  They appeared to have some wing like structures on their back (it's tough to tell when they're that small) but didn't buzz around much higher than a few mm. above the soil level.  I can't tell if they were flying or jumping.   I didn't see any on the plants themselves, only on the soil.

I assume, therefore, that these are some benign soil bugs living off the organic material in the soil and that they're not harming the plants.

So here's the question:  would these be enough to sustain an anole or two?  I had hoped to keep an anole or some other small lizard in my greenhouse but am not eager to introduce bugs or to feed them directly.
          Les