Re: soil bugs & anole lunch

Wow, should I be saddened that I don't have roaches or ants in my house?  No, I'm sorry that all I have is a few mealy bugs, one miniature case of what was called "white scale" and those mystery hopping/flying tiny bugs (whether springtails or algae gnats).

I'll assume that the one sequestered brugmansia with spider mite would also starve an anole.

I'm almost tempted to introduce ants but think I'll just let this one slide, get one of those rubber anoles and make believe.

I had wanted to introduce the anoles because it would interesting to see, not because I was concerned about those tiny bugs.  Those bugs don't appear to be causing any damage so for now, at least, I'll just let them go on.  Thanks for the information, anyway.
                  Les