Re: new image on ID page

Dear Lester,

   The name Xanthosoma roseum Schott exists and refers to a plant from
Central America published in 1858. However, the proper name is Xanthosoma
robustum Schott. The stated differences between X. robustum and X. roseum
are too small to be considered, so the correct name is the oldest, i.e. X.
robustum Schott (published in 1853).

                          I hope it helps,