my web page

Hello this is Brian Williams I have been working on my web page.  Half of my
aroids are on this page the rest should be on their later.  Some may be miss
spelled or the same contact me if you see anything wrong I wrote what was on
the tags and some were a little hard to read.  The plants are young and I
usually only have a few and some only one but it is nice to look at and see
what I need and already have.  Always interested in trade or getting plants,
some are for sell. Well hopefully one day it can be a nice place for everyone
to buy rare aroids but for now this will have to do.
thank you