Re: Anthurium salvinii seeds

There are probably  as many ways of growing as there are growers but for me
in SW Fla over the many years I have had best results using wet sphag. Simply
sow them on top in partial sun.   Also I have better luck massing the seeds.
 They seem to germinate more robustly.  If you are in a temperate zone
naturally the coming fall season might be cause for keeping them warm however
you should have time to bring them to thumb pot size soon.  good luck  Joe