Identify this Amorph

Hello to all!

A while ago I received a big tuber (20 cm across) of an Amorphophallus which
was supposed to be one A. paeoniifolius. But finally the leaf came up and
the petiole is totally smooth! Now, I don't know what species could it be. I
was told that perhaps A. konjac, but in all the pictures I've seen of A.
konjac, the petiole is very different... it's never green.
You can see the photos of the plant at
http://planeta.clix.pt/welwitschia/amorph

another big difference between this plant and the true Amorph. paeoniifolius
(I have this one, too so I can compare easly) is the size of the leaflets:
while those of paeoniifolius don't reach 10 cm in length, those of the
unidentified Amorph are about 20 cm long!! Much bigger!! And the two plants
are about the same size, so this difference must be in the species.

Well... anyway, I would appreciate very much any help!

BTW, thanks for the tips about how to germinate Anthuriums!
Thanks!
Miguel