Re: Identify this Amorph

Further to Miguel's query about the Amorph tuber I should add that these
tubers (I sent it to Miguel) are found in London, only in Sri Lankan (=
Ceylon) grocers, where they are sold for food. I had assumed they were A.
paeoniifolius but the petioles are smooth. The tubers do not look like any
tuber of A. konjac that I have grown being much rougher on the upper surface.
They can reach huge size, I have seen some for sale about 12-14ins across. I
guess this one is over to Wilbert for his views.

Regards to all,
Geoffrey Kibby
London