Re: Strelitzia

>I understand that there's a dwarf form of Strelitzia reginae which grows
less than 3 feet high.  Does anyone know of any sources?  (I probably don't
have enough room for yet one more plant, but why should I let that stop me...)
>         Les

There definitely is a smaller form of Strelitzia.  Think it is somwhere
between 3 and 4 feet when in flower, definitely shorter in the leaves.
MUCH smaller than the normal form.

We have it here in Australia at least.

Paul Tyerman
Canberra, Australia.  USDA equivalent - Zone 8