Re: Amorph. ID needed.

Dear Krzysztof,

Your plant is not an Amorphophallus, it is a Pseudodracontium. At first
glance your plant looks like Pseudodracontium fallax. You can have a look at
the revision of Pseudodracontium with a key of the different species by Dr.
Michael Serebryanyi at the following address (it is very slow to download):

http://www.florin.ru/florin/db/pseudod.htm

With best regards,

David

Krzysztof Kozminski a *crit :